Search my stuff

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Let me hit you with some knowledge


Contact: heychrisaikens@gmail.com

Standing: 1st year Masters

Why I'm here: Sketch Recognition is becoming a very key part of my studies. It's time that I learn the trade.

Experience: One semester of research in SketchRec via the SRL@TAMU.

10 years from now: I plan on running my own company. Pervasive Systems, anyone?

The next big thing in CS: My company. No not really... Probably advances in connectivity and the integration of computers into even more facets of our lives.

Favorite course of yesteryear: Information Retrieval.

Favorite movie: Sunshine. Science Fiction + The Human Condition -> Win.

Time traveling: I would find the inventor of the time machine and destroy his plans. We have enough to worry about without the time/space paradox thrown in.

Interesting fact: I love Sprite Zero. That stuff is off the chain. Also, in retrospect, this Grey is hard to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment